Support the Kids
- Our mission is to have fun, for both players and the friends/families supporting them
- Be supportive in winning and losing; focus on your child’s positive effort and accomplishment
All participants within CWSC are expected to demonstrate responsible and sportsmanlike behaviors and conduct.
Anyone demonstrating the following unsporting behaviors will be asked to remove themselves immediately:
- Foul or abusive language will simply not be tolerated
- Negative comments directed to referees, coaches, players or other parents will not be tolerated
- If an adult disagreement should arise, it shall be dealt with in a setting other than the public play field in front of children
All reports of unsporting behaviors will be reviewed at both the Club and Association level, and may result in expulsion for both parent and child from any future activities within the Club and the Association for the remainder of the season.
Injuries and Insurance
- All registered players and volunteers are covered by the WA Youth Soccer insurance plan during their participation in CWSC activities.
- All injuries that occur at sanctioned practices, games, and events that potentially affect your child’s ability to play will be reported to you by the coaching staff. Likewise, all injuries that you identify should be communicated to the coach.
- CWSC strongly advises parents to obtain a medical evaluation by a healthcare professional if an injury is identified and it is unclear how that injury will impact the player’s ability to participate in soccer.
- Additional information, including Medical Claim forms, are available on the WYS Website, and search for “medical claim”.